Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's not all pants...


I've been thinking about pants... No surprise really David Beckham made them look good, the Victoria Secret models made them look good and Kellan Lutz made me want to stare at bus stops and miss my bus. However with the diamond jubilee and my heighten sense of feeling patriotic, I've been thinking about British Lingerie maker Rigby and Peller and how great they are at making pants. The Queen has given them her seal of approval. Yes I know it's wrong to be thinking about HRH's pants but it also got me thinking about all the fabulous underwear out there and the different ways to wear it.


Underwear as Outerwear isn't exactly something new but Dolce and Gabbana showed how gorgeous it can be for S/S12. If underwear can be this fabulous why aren't we wearing it for everyone to see all of the time?  It almost seem wrong to hide it under our clothes. However I do know that many people are of the opinion that it is for the bedroom only, so at least someone gets to see it.


Madonna however seems to be the exception, wearing her iconic cone bra by Jean Paul Gaultier on her 2012 MDNA tour, well Madge we can't all put it out there like you... So wherever and whenever you wear your underwear, make sure it's as gorgeous as you feel! You never know you might get knocked over by a bus and be left worrying about your pants.
Go on treat yourself and the one you love if he's lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment