Tuesday 5 June 2012

Kristen Stewart: The new fashion icon?


Kristen Stewart seems to have the internet divided with Lovers and Haters. Personally I Love her and her fashion evolution has shocked and delighted me. I mean check out this customised Balmain dress that was actually hand pieced together from two leather jackets. Fashion Genius I think you would agree.


When she was promoting The Twilight Saga New Moon she experimented with a number of different looks, this Proenza Schouler outfit showed she was stretching her fashion wings and she even looked gorgeous with her Joan Jett black hair.


At the 2010 MTV Movie Awards she wore Dolce and Gabbana and showed her sexy side and fashion prowess, she is clearly a chameleon who can wear anything.


Finally at Cannes 2012 she came full circle in these stunning full length gowns, Racy Red Reem Acra and Beautifully Beaded Balenciaga. She is a gorgeous and talented women and I look forward to seeing her continuing fashion evolution. Now if only I had RPattz on my arm?

No comments:

Post a Comment