Friday 15 June 2012

Love is composed of a Red sole inhabiting two Shoes


Christian Louboutin has been a master of the most stylish, beautiful and desirable shoes in the Luxury market for 20 years. With their instantly recognisable Red soles, every women wants a pair in her already over stuffed wardrobe. Men you have been warned Women are likely to trade you for a pair of these beauties and clearly you can see why...


Louboutin helped bring stilettos back into fashion in the 1990s and 2000s, designing dozens of styles with heel heights of 4.5" and higher. The designer's professed goal has been to "make a woman look sexy, beautiful, to make her legs look as long as he can." While he does offer some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is generally associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jewelled straps, bows, feathers, patent leather, and other similar decorative touches. Despite being known for his celebrity clients from Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Charlize Theron and many more A List Stars, he rarely gives shoes away, offering discounts instead to his high-profile fans. This policy also extends to his personal family, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative However I disagree they make the perfect gift, if a man buys you a beautiful pair of shoes and you love them, then he truly knows the real you!!! It is also rumoured that he created the famous red soles when he had some red nail varnish lying around that he painted the sole of  the first shoe he designed.

This year Christian Louboutin turns 20, a landmark Birthday for any designer brand as trends change and fashions fade. However the shoes that he has designed have stood the test of time, and evolved from season to season. To mark the 20th Anniversary of Louboutin, a range of 20 shoes and 20 handbags were commissioned to commemorate the occasion. All the designs were bold and made a clear fashion statement and were clearly a investment piece of fashion and worth putting in any women's wardrobe.

As well as turned 20 this year Christian Louboutin is holding an exhibition of his designs at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London displaying his gorgeous designs and if you have the chance I really do recommend that you go and see the collection. It really is a shoe lovers dream, but hurry most weekends are sold out and the exhibition won't be in London forever with other exhibition planned around the globe. DO NOT MISS OUT!!!!


The number of different designs created by Christian Louboutin highlight his love of shoes, there are shoes for everyone from heels to flats to special occasion shoes, he really has though of everything. I love his designs and could easily buy a number of pairs. I know that they are very expensive with prices starting at around £350 and increasing to £4000 for some of his bejewelled designs. This may seem excessive for shoes but they will last a life time and therefore I believe in the theory of price per wear if you will wear a pair of shoes 100 times in your life then they are worth it and who can put a price on beautiful shoes?
These Silver Studded Christian Louboutins are a personal favourite of mine and as I have previously mentioned I have big feet, and therefore I am never likely to own or wear a pair of these Red soled beauties, but it will never diminish my love of shoes or these ones in particular. However I did come to realise something, if I love shoes as much as Mr Louboutin does and I believe I do, maybe it's time to design my own taking inspiration from my favourite designer. Surely there is a market for this kind of thing?
Finally I am in awe of Christian Louboutin. I adore his designs, I love his passion and I would give my left arm to have a pair of my own. Women are so lucky we get to wear these beautiful creations that make us feel confident and sexy and a million feet tall, so if you don't own a pair, then your really should. These Sex shoes are another favourite of mine and are selling out fast. No fashionista's wardrobe would be complete without a pair of these Red soled and handmade beauties. It's like owning your own piece of Art. I know I speak for every women when I say I Like my shoes but I Love my Louboutins!!!!!



Remember a classic style will last forever and a seasonal style will come back again. Grab your favourites at Net a Porter, Selfridges and Harrods.





No comments:

Post a Comment